As summer is approaching, so are the stinging insects. Hospital emergency rooms are frequented every year due to stings from insects like hornets, paper wasps, paper wasps, honeybees and yellow jackets.
Here are some tips to deter stinging insects and preventing getting stung:
- Reduce moisture sources and standing water around your home.
- Cover and seal trashcans.
- Keep food covered until ready to eat during the outside picnics.
- Remain calm and quiet if a stinging insect comes around. Swatting or swinging can aggravate them and cause for them to attack.
- Perfumes/cologne, floral prints and dark colored clothing can attract stinging insects.
To achieve peace of mind and enjoy the summer, contact Mooresville Pest Control near me. To receive the help you need, call us at A+ Termite & Pest Control of Mooresville NC today at (704) 252-1024.